THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you open an account with us, join our Loyalty program, enter any of our competitions, you visit website, or download or use one of our apps we will collect the following information from you:
- Your name, surname, identity/passport number, contact information and residential/postal address;
- Your age, gender, ethnicity, marital status and language;
- Your employment, banking and financial information;
- Any other form of personal information that we may reasonably require to offer or provide any of our services or products to you;
- Information we collect through cookies and similar technologies – see further below under the headings “Cookies” and “Google Analytics”.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to:
Provide you with our services and products;
Manage and administer your Loyalty account, or newsletter subscription;
Communicate with you if we have any special offers, discounts or competitions for you;
Comply with any applicable law that requires us to use your information, or where we need to do so in order to protect any interest that you, Sliced Clothing or another party may have.
We also employ the use of Google Analytics which is utilised to track your activity on our website. This information is used to optimise our services based on your activity on our website to enhance the overall user experience, as well as the development of products that best suit your needs. For more information on Google Analytics please follow this link.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful or not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any of your personal information, other than that which you choose to share with us. We own and retain all rights to de-identified statistical information collected and compiled by us.
You may at any time decline cookies in your web browser settings, but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Sliced Clothing also makes use of first-party and third-party cookies, as well as web beacons and similar technologies to deliver measurement services and targeted advertising to visitors. Cookies may include Google Analytics cookies, a Google Ads cookie, and a Facebook Event Tracking cookie. No personal information is shared with any third party when providing these targeted services.
For more information on the use of Google Analytics and your privacy options please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and for detail regarding the information Google collects and how it is used to deliver targeted advertising, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We generally do not share your personal information, but in some instances, we have service providers that assist us with some of the services or products we provide you with. In these instances, we do share your information with them, but we have service level agreements with them to ensure that your information is protected and only used to provide those services and products to you.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
The safeguarding of your information is important to us and we have a specialized information security team that adopted industry best practices to ensure that all reasonably practicable organizational and technical measures are in place to protect your personal information. If you have any questions regarding the protection of your information you are welcome to contact our Customer Services Centre on 072 560 8653.
As this is your personal information you have options available to you. You may:
- Ask us to confirm what information we hold of you and also to either delete, correct or destroy that information;
- Object to us using your information if you have reasonable grounds to believe we should not be using your information;
- Ask us not use your information for direct marketing or if you have consented to direct marketing you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have to think carefully when you exercise these options as we may not be able to provide you with our service or products if you object to us using your personal information.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We may update this notice from time to time but you can always accept that the one available on our website is the most up to date version.